Customized Opening Day Collections for Public Libraries!
We know that your collection management responsibilities are all encompassing - and include the varied responsibilities associated with opening a new library or new branch.
Whether you find managing the opening of a new library to be a daunting task or a challenging but welcomed change of pace, Library Video Company can support your AV needs in whatever capacity you would like.
We've been assisting public libraries with building their Audiovisual Media Collections for over 15 years, and when it comes to opening a new branch or main library, we are committed to working with you throughout the entire process.
- We start by having our Opening Day Collection Specialist contact you so we may learn more about your specific needs.
- We find out if you have already determined which titles you will need or if you'd like us to put together a suggested list of titles for you.
- If you'd like us to suggest titles, we have our team of Product and Content experts create a list specifically designed to meet your specifications and parameters.
- You will receive an Opening Day Collections list - printed in full color that includes a complete description of the program, list price, color image of the product and review information from respected journals, if desired.
- From there, you select from the titles we've suggested or confirm that the list includes everything you've requested.
- We can have the products arrive shelf-ready and cataloged to your exact specifications and shipped to you only when you are ready to receive it.
We can provide this new service with whatever degree of assistance you'd like - to make your monumental task more manageable or to just provide you with the AV items you want for Opening Day!
If you are interested in having our Opening Day Collection Specialist contact you, please let us know by filling out the Opening Day Collection form and submitting it to us. Our Specialist will contact you within 2 business days to further discuss your request.
Download the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader from Adobe
You can download the Opening Day Collection Form in Portable Document Format. PDF preserves all of the graphics and formatting of the file, so you can view it onscreen or print it in its original form.
If you can not view an onscreen version of the Opening Day Collection Form after clicking on "Download Form" you'll need to download and install the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader from the Adobe Web Site. (Adobe® Acrobat® Reader is a safe and reliable way to view information in its intended format.)