Library Video Company offers MARC Records for all of our titles. All available MARC Records are shipped with your order without delay. To order, click on Add Cataloging at the bottom of your list. You must complete all of the information provided in the MARC Record Profile for your order to be processed. Each MARC Record contains Dewey Call numbers (DDC21) as well as Library of Congress and Sears subject headings. All cataloging is done according to AACR2 rules. A menu of call number options is available to customize the cataloging to your library's specifications at no additional charge. You may update your automation specifications anytime by going to My Account and click on Edit Cataloging Requirements.
- Available for a variety of automation systems including: Follett, Winnebago, Alexandria, Caspr, Dynix, Athena and other systems.
- MARC Record delivery methods include IBM® compatible or Macintosh formatted 3.5" HD disks, Email or Internet Download.
- Bar Code labels are available in 3 of 9, 2 of 5, Cplus 2 of 5, Codabar and other symbologies. Two labels are provided with each record.
- Records are available in USMARC/MicroLIF Protocol and Pre-1991 MicroLIF format.
- Spine labels are provided with your choice of media specific prefixes.
- Pricing on MARC Records with spine label and without bar code labels is $0.89 per record.
- Pricing on MARC Records with spine label and bar code labels is $0.99 per record.
- See MARC sample now!